This hazel eyed beauty had a scary start to life. She found herself living with a not so great crowd on skid row. One day she became very ill, it appeared she had ingested something toxic. We were notified and had her rushed to our vet. It appears she may have accidentally consumed a narcotic substance. She was treated and released a few days later and is now doing much better.
Shes incredibly sweet and calm and has a gentle disposition. She is good with all dogs and even is BFFs with a cat.
- Forever home dogsSponsored: 21